Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Want A Brazilian Wife

Discharge - Demo

DEMO
Discharge - Demo (1977)
Discharge has earned my respect, one of the best bands in Punk Raw Hxc , although in this Discharge demo shows a more ancient, it later became a symbol of noncommercial punk punk raw bone of the punk dirty, poorly recorded but with much effort and enthusiasm, other bands would also take his legacy as the Scandinavian bands in this case, Anti-Cimex or English as well s punk for Shit a great representative in that country of Punk Raw Hardcore , these bands are also very difficult to enconytrar since the demo material is almost no study and very well managed as in other bands.
This is my first of material of this band a demo fetched today may find worse than aka, across a gem, I hope you like it. A great example
as some tell us Punk Is Dead but I say to all those who think so:
Punk is Dead? ajjajajajajajajaj I laugh all
Punk Not Dead!! not taken The Exploited as these Nazi punks not say it because I care about is what I feel and I can say Discharge Not Dead!

Genre: Punk Rock
Country: UK
Covers: NO
Bitrate: 128 Kbps
Weight:
18 Mb Format: MP3

List Topics:
01 Discharge - Demo 1977
02 Discharge - Demo 1977
03 Discharge - Demo 1977
04 Discharge - Demo 1977
05 Discharge - Demo 1977
06 Discharge - Demo 1977
07 Discharge - Demo 1977 08
Discharge - Demo 1977
09 Discharge - Demo 1977

0 comments:

Post a Comment